With the coronavirus outbreak, it has become apparent that we all must do our very best to reduce the transmission of the virus for the safety of ourselves, our loved ones and everyone else throughout the world who could be susceptible to the disease and develop severe symptoms. We understand your desire to ensure your own safety throughout your life and, in this case, when you visit the dentist.
Fortunately, even before the pandemic, dental offices were required to maintain strict infection control practices. Therefore, going to the dentist is relatively safe compared to the other essential tasks required of us throughout the pandemic, such as going to the local supermarket to get groceries. Nevertheless, the Coronavirus pandemic has heightened our awareness and we are taking these additional precautions to ensure your safety here at the office of Dr. Jared French.
Our COVID-19 enhanced infection safety measure include:
- Patients waiting in the car until we call them up
- Patient temperature checks at car with touchless thermometer
- Pre-appointment screening, ADA questionnaire
- AirDoctor Ultra-Hepa Air Filtration System to remove virus particles
- Three separate waiting areas in the office
- Container for clean pens/used pens
- N95 Masks available for staff
- Face Shields available for staff
- Lab gowns changes for hygienists following each patient
- Daily water lines cleaning, rather than OSHA weekly recommendation
- Hand Sanitizer available in the office
- Plexiglass barriers placed at the front desk
- Contact free options for payment and checkout
- Surface wipes in the building entry, common area and elevator
- Front desk will go over medical changes with patients
If you have any questions about our COVID-19 policy or would like to schedule an appointment with our dentist in Santa Fe, New Mexico, please give us a call at 505-471-5353.